Wednesday, August 25, 2010

UFO's Eeeeek!

Well kids, it is time to face it. I am the worst/or best ufo (unfinished objects) collector in America!!! Not only do I have a million unfinished knitted objects, but I have just as many projects of other types in various stages of completion! Everything from jewelry pieces, to scrap-booking, needlework, paintings and who knows what else!
It comes from my endless desire to try something new!! I have to stop being such a spaz and wrap up some of these things before they take over the city!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true kids, I have seen her own personal area 51! But she knows I love her more than my luggage. Considering my luggage has graced her guest room many times this past year and she feeds me TOO WELL when I am there, I will stop teasing her now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He doesn't lie!!! I have to get my stash under control people!!!

    ReplyDelete